You will be expected to have an undergraduate degree in an engineering / software discipline, and a process control, mathematics, statistics or informatics Postgraduate degree and or experience. The successful candidate will have at least three years’ experience of programming in C or Java in industrial software development.
You will be expected to work closely with several industrial partners located in the UK and overseas, as well as the internal implementation team. Therefore, communication skills must be excellent. You'll be involved with the development of modelling and statistical analysis capability for the control, optimisation, and monitoring of production processes, and the development of the Java-based user interface of the product.
Key responsibilities of the role include (but are not limited to):
- Develop new functionality for inclusion in the PerceptiveAPC Software Suite
- Support existing code base
- Interpret requirements from internal and external users, for inclusion in software suite.
- Write quality code in line with quality and user requirements
- Work with a team to ensure PerceptiveAPC Suite meets the standards and requirements of our users.
The role is based at Daresbury in Cheshire.
Salary / Package
Please contact Perceptive for more information.