Advanced Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
Perceptive Engineering is pleased to announce the launch of Intellicentic™ – a new way to look at pharmaceutical manufacturing. Intellicentic™ advanced platform technologies were developed in concert with leading pharmaceutical manufacturing suppliers, service providers and Pfizer Incorporated’s experience and broad manufacturing knowledge base.
“Intellicentic changes the way pharmaceutical manufacturers look at their manufacturing processes, by harnessing the complementary power of data models, engineering, and IT infrastructure to create a game-changing paradigm,” said David Lovett, MD of Perceptive Engineering. “Advanced Manufacturing is the next, big step for pharmaceutical manufacturers.”
Intellicentic™ platform technologies transform raw data into knowledge and intelligence, which enables an organization to move from a reactive model to proactive and preventative strategies. Operations cease to be stand-alone and isolated, instead becoming integrated into the larger infrastructure and plant / enterprise strategies.
The Pfizer-led collaboration currently includes:
- Pfizer, Inc. (www.pfizer.com)
- Stottler Henke Associates, Inc. (www.StottlerHenke.com)
- Perceptive Engineering Ltd (www.perceptiveapc.com)
- Middleton Research (www.middletonresearch.com)
- Kaiser Optical Systems, Inc. (www.kosi.com)
- Metrohm USA Inc. (www.metrohmusa.com)
- Federal Equipment Company (www.fedequip.com)
For more information, please contact Perceptive.